These are my tumblr links for January 12th from 01:57 to 18:58:
- "Synergy" means no need to "save" or "sync" on Palm's pre: Hotsync was hot technology in 2001, but with the Pre, Palm has totally removed the concept of user sync and assumed that you’re tied to The Cloud, not a computer at home. It’s Palm PR to say that the…The Renegades at the New York 'Times' - The All New Issue -- New York Magazine: Want to know why the New York Times is going to continue to be the standard for journalism in this country? Read this.
- “One of the New York Times’ roles in this new world is authority—and that’s probably the rarest commodity on the web,”
- [![NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 29: The New York Times bu...](http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06KZf5Z5sy5SW/150x95.jpg)](http://www.daylife.com/image/06KZf5Z5sy5SW?utm_source=zemanta&utm_medium=p&utm_content=06KZf5Z5sy5SW&utm_campaign=z1)
- Image by [Getty Images](http://www.daylife.com/source/Getty_Images) via [Daylife](http://www.daylife.com)
- “Print is just a device. The New York Times is not just a newspaper, it’s a news organization.”- The Renegades at the New York ‘Times’ - The All New Issue — New York Magazine
- “Nick Bilton, who designs what his website describes, with ominous confidence, as 'technologies that will become commonplace in a 24-to-48-month time frame.'”- The Renegades at the New York ‘Times’ - The All New Issue — New York Magazine
- Wooster Collective: Photoshop Adbusting In Belin
(follow link for more detailed view)
- NBC's Mara Schiavocampo: Inside her digital toolkit - NBC's Mara Schiavocampo: Inside her digital toolkit:Schiavocampo is a digital journalist with NBC News.
Cast: Nieman Journalism Lab
- Rich Beckman discusses how to reshape journalism education | The Linchpen: A fantastic summary on what’s wrong with j-schools today and the tremendous challenge they face.