I've got my Death Valley trip photos up on flickr. Not too bad on the time too! Took me 6 days to work up the courage to sort through the nearly 1000 photos I shot, cull, edit, caption, and keyword them all.
No GPS on this trip, so Geotagging is out. Bummer.
Interesting notes about the shoot:
- 909 images shot; 63 selects
- Lenses used: 17-35mm f/2.8; 105 mm f2.8 micro
- Shot on the Nikon D70 (I know, I really need to upgrade my personal gear)
- Only shot at two ISOs: 200 & 400
- Most common aperture: f/8, followed by f/2.8
- Shutter speeds span from 1/10 to 1/1600
My favorite photos from the take:
Very closely followed by: